As a public venue our service will look a little different. While we are in Alert Level 2, it is essential you abide by the following when you are in the library:
- You are required to scan the COVID app or fill in your details on the ticket and place in the box.
- Please use the hand sanitiser provided.
- Masks must be worn at all times while in the library.
- Remain 2m away from staff and other library users.
- Use the self-checkouts for quicker and contactless service.
- Visitor numbers in the library are being limited – please restrict your visit to less than 30 minutes.
- Only one person per table – furniture must NOT be moved.
The following services are not available during Alert Level 2:
- Toys and children’s activities
- Public toilets
Our hours during Alert Level 2 are Monday – Friday 10am – 5:30pm and Saturday 9.30am – 1pm.
If you are feeling unwell, please stay at home and phone us to make other arrangements on 06 370 6253