COVID-19 – Library Update: 12 May 2020
Masterton District Library will reopen on Monday 18 May
We are excited to announce that the library will reopen on Monday 18 May. While the library doors have been closed, we were hard at work providing online programmes and digital resources for you to enjoy. We have also been working non-stop to prepare the library for reopening.
There will be some changes to how we operate and for the safety of you and our staff, when visiting the library in Level 2, we ask you to:
- Send only one person from your household. You may need to bring young children with you if there is no carer available.
- Upon entering the library, you must check in with our staff. You will need to provide the following: Name, Address, Phone, and Email. When you exit you will need to provide your name and phone number.
- We are limiting the number of people in the library, so you may have to wait before entering.
- Please limit your time in the library to 20 minutes.
- Come prepared with a list so you can get in and out as quickly as possible or reserve your items online.
- Maintain a 2 metres distance from others and the staff.
- Do not visit the library or return materials if you or anyone you’ve had contact with has been sick.
Some great news:
All materials will be issued for 6 weeks.
No overdues or fees will be charged.
Movies, Hot Picks and Magazines will be free to issue.